Acceptance of Use of Betmanbegins Terms and Conditions - Your access to and use of Betmanbegins is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website, you fully accept the terms, conditions and disclaimers in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately cease using the Website.
- Credit Card Details - Betmanbegins will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter them on any of the forms on Betmanbegins.
- Advice - The content of Betmanbegins website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or failing to make, any decision.
- Change of use - Betmanbegins reserves the right to:
a. Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part thereof without notice and you confirm that Betmanbegins shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
b. Amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website after any amendments will be deemed to be your acceptance of such amendment.
- Links to Third Party Websites - Betmanbegins Website may contain links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites does not constitute an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of such sites.
- Copyright - All copyrights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and
its contents (including but not limited to the website design, text, graphics, and all software and
source codes related to the website) are owned by or licensed to Betmanbegins or otherwise used by Betmanbegins as permitted by law.
a. In accessing the Website, you agree that you are accessing the Content solely for your personal,
non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted,
stored, sold, or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright owner. This excludes
the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages from the Website for personal, non-commercial
home use only.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability - The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE
basis without any representation or endorsement and without warranty of any kind, express or
implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a
particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
a. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Betmanbegins shall not be liable for any indirect or
consequential damages or loss whatsoever (including but not limited to loss of business, opportunity,
data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
b. Betmanbegins does not warrant that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or
error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are
free of viruses or anything else that may be harmful or destructive.
c. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to exclude or limit Betmanbegins liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Betmanbegins or that of its employees or agents.
- Indemnification - You agree to indemnify Betmanbegins and its employees and agents from and
against all liabilities, legal costs, damages, losses, costs and other expenses relating to claims or
actions brought against Betmanbegins as a result of any breach by you of these Terms and
Conditions or other liabilities arising from your use of this Website.
- Severance - If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or
unenforceable for any reason by a court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall
be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect
and binding and enforceable.
- Governing Law - These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
the Netherlands and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Amsterdam.